Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: My gallery, OFF ON A SMALL RANT
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:46:51 -0700

>How about this -
>A good picture of your Mom (spouse, child, dog) is worth more than the
>cover photo of some starlet on whatever glossy magazine.
>[snip]
>Are you gonna toss that great picture of your daughter when she was a
>baby?
>Heck no.
>
>Henry

"I don't regret having taken those pictures of Brigitte Bardot, but what
I'd really like is one good picture of my father."

The above by Raymond Depardon, Magnum photographer (among other things) who
began his career taking pictures of what I should feel embarrassed to call
"starlets" (given the recent "sexist" thread).

Guy