Subject: Re: [Leica] heresy
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:28:14 EDT

Brian,

I use Quantum radio slaves in the studio. But a radio slave setup is
expensive, and a low power flash to trigger the slaves is by far the cheapest
way to go, and just as effective.

If you must spend the money on a radio slave, you could buy a single sending
unit, a single receiver, and trigger the other heads from the slaves you
already have.

You will also be able to use a shoe mounted portable flash for other
heretical and unLeica like photographic purposes such as fill flash, and
bounce flash when you are using the M6 at other times. ;-)

BTW, It's my son's prom tonight as well. Have fun!

Scott

Scott Stewart
The Greenville News
305 S. Main St.