Subject: Re: [Leica] Film Demise
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:29:35 -0400 (EDT)

sure unix is case sensitive.  but capability does not mandate
policy.

from http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Simon.Dobson/teaching/unix-philosophy.html

   "Use lower case and keep it short. Using the lower case is a tradition in
    the Unix environment that has persisted long after the reason for doing
    so (that it's easier to read text with descenders on a teletype)
    disappeared. "

maybe part of it is that we're so ham-fisted, it's hard to keep hitting the
shift key?  :-) :-) (ouch, those smileys require 2 shifts each!)

- -rei