Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: (Stanislaw's PAW)
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:01:40 +0200

Mike wrote:

> Very nice, I like your nightime rainy stuff, especially the one of the
> couple walking down the street.

Thanks :-)

> Only critisisms that I would have is that they seem to lean to the right
> (not politically) and the vertical ones are a little too big for a 1024x768
> screen.

I usually try to put something vertical on photo. Like distant lantern on this
one with couple. But, as I am not composing my photos, especially in heavy rain
when coming back home from work, on foot because I used up my last ticket.... :)

And yes, these are too big (as usual). My constant and dumb mistake..

Thanks for comments again!
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Message from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> ([Leica] Re: (Stanislaw's PAW))