Subject: Re: [Leica] showing photos
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:27:34 +0100

- --=====================_6802050==_.ALT

At 13:51 26-04-01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd like to share some photos with the LUG from my recent trip to the Arctic,
>covering a 500 km long Inuit dogsled race. But I have no website - is
>there somewhere
>on the net I can post some pictures for a short while? Any suggestions
>would be
>appreciated.
>
>Emanuel Lowi
>Montreal

Try going to the Leica Board on MSN at
http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers and registering there. Then you can
post as many images in as many galleries as you like at any time. It is
useful if you have your images scanned and saved as 72dpi jpegs at about
640dpi on the longest side before you start as you will need them like this
to upload. Personally i find about 10 - 12 per gallery is just a nice number.

Gerry
Gerry Walden (UK)
Stock & Corporate Photography
www.gerrywalden.co.uk
Tel: 0044 23 8046 3076
Fax: 0044 23 8034 8542

- --=====================_6802050==_.ALT

the LUG from my recent trip to the Arctic,<br>
covering a 500 km long Inuit dogsled race. But I have no website - is
there somewhere<br>
on the net I can post some pictures for a short while? Any suggestions
would be<br>
appreciated.<br>
Emanuel Lowi<br>
Montreal </blockquote><br>
Try going to the Leica Board on MSN at
and registering there. Then you can post as many images in as many galleries as you like at any time. It is useful if you have your images scanned and saved as 72dpi jpegs at about 640dpi on the longest side before you start as you will need them like this to upload. Personally i find about 10 - 12 per gallery is just a nice number.<br>
Gerry</font><br>

</b>Stock &amp; Corporate Photography<br>
Tel: 0044 23 8046 3076<br>
Fax: 0044 23 8034 8542<br>