Subject: [Leica] Re: Stanislaw's and Steve LeHuray's PAWs
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:30:45 -0400

- --=====================_52545581==_.ALT

<sigh>
Between Stanislaw and Steve L.'s nighttime images I've got to go forth and
find some place that has street lights to shoot with the IIIc and 'new'
Elmar I guess.
(My town deep in the woods of Maine: POP 1,004 doesn't cut it for night
time street illumination.)
Neat stuff this week both of you.
Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube

Stanislaw wrote:
>I started PAWing also.... Shame, shame!
>
>http://www.geocities.com/stanislaw_stawowy/photos/paw01.jpg
>http://www.geocities.com/stanislaw_stawowy/photos/paw01a.jpg
>

>And this one... Tis a woman who showed me where I can shoot her.. :-)
>http://www.geocities.com/stanislaw_stawowy/photos/paw01b.jpg

- --=====================_52545581==_.ALT

&lt;sigh&gt;<br>
Between Stanislaw and Steve L.'s nighttime images I've got to go forth
and find some place that has street lights to shoot with the IIIc and
'new' Elmar I guess. <br>
(My town deep in the woods of Maine: POP 1,004 doesn't cut it for night
time street illumination.)<br>
Neat stuff this week both of you.<br>
Carpe Luminem,<br>
Michael E. Berube<br>
Steve Wrote:<br>
Summicron 28/2.0 ASPH is a shockingly good <br>
lens. This weeks picture was taken with just a feint glow of light left
in <br>
the western sky. This was taken at 2.0 and at 1/4 handheld with an M2 and
Delta 400<br>
The alternate is a little different for me. These are candles and their
reflection in a mirror. Taken with M2 and Summilux 35/1.4 preASPH (still
my <br>
favorite) at 1.4 and 1/4 sec hand held. Delta 400.<br>
To see all the PAW's so far,
Comments and critique always welcome.</blockquote><br>
Stanislaw wrote:<br>
shame!<br>
And this one... Tis a woman who showed me where I can shoot her..
:-)<br>