Subject: [Leica] Hey
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:50:23 -0500

I wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself since I'm
new to this list and new to the wonderful world of Leicas. I do
recognize a few names from the Photoforum so I don't feel like a total
stranger.

I've been shooting for years...everything from 35mm to 645 to 6x7...and
just purchased a used Leica M6 with a new 50mm Summicron. I have to say
in the couple of weeks I've owned it and the many rolls I've shot with
it, it's easy to see that the Leica mystique is a reality. Amazing fun
I've been having.

Anyway, just a note to say hello and to let Tina and Donna ( I believe
that's her name) know there's another Leica-weilding woman on the list!

Lea

Replies: Reply from brougham3@yahoo.com ([Leica] Re: Hey)