Subject: Re: [Leica] showing photos
From: "Michel Adam" <michela@kirk.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:20:00 -0600

From: B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>

> Along these lines, try Tripod.com - they GIVE you 50 megs of webspace.
> And, I discovered, if you register a domain name, and have it applied to
> the tripod site, your site can be viewed without the damn banner ads
> showing up.....
>
> B. D.

I would recommend paying very close attention to section 7 of
the terms-of-use agreement. Especially the second paragraph.

The word 'perpetual' in particular... Anything you put up
there is theirs to use as they see fit, forever...

Michel Adam
michela@kirk.ca

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] showing photos)