Subject: Re: [Leica] A Leica ChallengeTO KICK B. D. ;-)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:41:14 -0700

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> Was it Dr Johnson who said of critics that a man doesn't have to know how to
> make a chair to tell whether it is comfortable?
> --
> John Brownlow

I just always think that Godard started out as a critic.
But most of them it's amazing they tie their own shoe laces.
Our guy here really helps me. 99 present of the time i have the directly
opposing opinion.
If he loves a film i stay home.
If he hates it i rush to see it.
No one else is there and it is great!!!
With almost NO exceptions.

When certain acquaintances of mine tell me they hated a favorite film of mine i
take them right out of my phone book!!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA