Subject: Re: [Leica] Waaay OT - Kodak Master Camera 8x10
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:59:34 -0400

Tim,

Don't worry, your "waaay OT" is only way off with regard to its format.  It is certainly not as way off topic as many of the other threads that
proliferate here.

Most people have never even heard of, let alone used, one of these wonderful pieces of quality workmanship; an all-metal Deardorf-style 8x10 made by
Kodak in the 40's.  Were you looking for a source to buy one or just some info about it?  I own one  and love it, so I can help you out with the info
part but I don't want to sell it.  They come up on eBay on a fairly regular basis and the several I have seen, have sold for as low as $650 up to
around $1,700.

Good Luck,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY