Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: HexarRF User Group
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:26:01 +0800

Dante Stella wrote:

>I have noticed far more posts disparaging the Hexar RF, its lists, and its
>members than I have seen discussion of M gear.

Dante

I would not worry too much about it. This negative publicity is actually
doing more good than bad to the Hexar user group. Ultimately, the truth
will always prevail (that the Hexar is a darn great camera to use and is a
formidable complement to the M6, IMO).

The Hexar owners are actually having a lot of fun taking pictures and
enjoying the art of photography.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org> ([Leica] Re: Heliopan Filters)