Subject: [Leica] usenet flames (was re: hexarrf ...)
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 05:08:57 -0400 (EDT)

it's the same right now.  there's been a huge firefight there over
herb keppler's comments about leica vs. pentax in the latest
pop photo (and they were pretty reasonable comments on keppler's part).

there's actually any number of camps in this fight;
people for and against the leica, people for and against keppler
and pop photo.  (as for me, i like leicas, i like keppler, and i generally
like pop photo.)

generally, any posting with "Leica" in the header is guaranteed to
generate replies.  i just say "M6" to avoid confrontation.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] usenet flames (was re: hexarrf ...))
Reply from "s c o tt h i c ks" <mrcharleshicks@home.com> ([Leica] test)