Subject: Re: [Leica] Zing
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:30:28 -0700

V8PWR@aol.com wrote:

> Hello all .
> Is any of you using a Zing case to carry a Leica M ?
> I'd like to order one of those but I don't know wich one
> would suit an M leica  .
> Thanks
>
> JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

I went through a phase when is used two different Zing cases to attach my Leica
M6 with 50 Summicron to my belt. I got too fat for that kind of a deal though. A
first it seems kind of risky. But I've had no problem with them… as is… the
camera never fell out to the ground... and i never banged the camera too hard
with it on my belt. Under seat belts and everything.
I still have them and they are sure better than just using a cloth wrap thing
when though throw your camera in with a bunch of other stuff in a loose case…

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/