Subject: Re: [Leica] hexarf
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:31:29 -0400

Sonny Carter wrote:

> Mehrdad Sadat informed:
> hexarrf
>
> > > SonC butted in:
> > > Sounds like the bark of a vicious Dachshund with a
> speech
> > > impediment.  (:>D)
> >
> B.D. threatened:
> > Hey, swamp boy, watch what you say about Badger Hounds!
> ;-)
>
> SonC retorted:
> I understand Dachshunds believe Political Correctness is
> beneath their dignity . . .  (:>D)

Nothing funnier than taking a Badger Hound - none of this German stuff
for my dog, even if I am convinced he was a Nazi in a former life, the
way he tries to treat my standard poodle, who was a member of the
Resistance in her former life -
out for a walk in the snow, leaving a trail of little foot prints with a
line down the middle...:-)

B. D.

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] hexarf)
Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] hexarf)