Subject: Re: [Leica] Other TTL flash system with R8, was: Nikon SB28 forM6TTL
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:40:54 -0500

> The SB21 is a ring light flash. It, like the SB16, came in two different
> configurations ("A" and "B") for the F3 or all the other Nikon cameras.
>
> JBC
>
>> From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
>>
>> ....could be except on page 40 of the F3HP owners manual it says you can use
>> TTL with the SB21A, maybe with the SB28 you cannot.

......except this is removed from my original point that with the Metz TTL
or SB28 I can fire three 36 exposure bursts (motor drive) without letting up
on Automatic and both units flashes fire every time, after three rolls the
flash batteries give up. With TTL settings, it varies from 6 frames to 10
frames and the flash will skip a frame or two.

Whether I am right or wrong I do not know...it is well known on the LUG that
I am technically illerate.

sl