Subject: [Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:22:58 -0400

http://www.nikonnet.com/album/?id=4292729823

Okay, folks, a chance to say all the nasty things you've wanted to say
for some time...(and with some reason)..

At the above address you will find - hopefully - a portfolio of images
which make up my first show, which will be running from May 8 - July 9
at the Brookline (MA) Art Center's "floating gallery, at Zaftigs, 335
Harvard Street, in Brookline.

Some of the images you've seen before, others you haven't. All are
culled from the various Day In Our Life family shoots I've been doing
over the past 24 months.

So take a look, and fire way! :-)

B. D.

P. S. - And, YES, many of the images are Leica M images, and many are
Nikon images, and I have little idea, nor do I care, which are which...

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-))
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-))