Subject: [Leica] Re: A Leica-less Wedding - never again (long)
From: brougham3@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:29:15 -0500

"Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>What, exactly, does the sign on the side of the road that says "Do Not Pass"
>really mean?  Kind of like "Keep Door Closed".

My wife always winces when we see "reduced speed ahead" signs.  That's my
cue to chime in, "Cool!  Cheap drugs!!"

I used to get sad when I saw the "slow children at play" signs.  Why did
those poor kids need to be singled out?  At least, I can take joy in knowing
they grow up to be productive members of society.  I see "slow men working"
signs now.  :)

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: A Leica-less Wedding - never again (long))
Message from "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com> (RE: [Leica] A Leica-less Wedding - never again (long))