Subject: RE: [Leica] Film Demise
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:50:41 -0400

> I also realize we can delete, however it does become tiresome
> deleting when
> it would be so much more interesting if you fella's would devote
> your posts
> to "Leica oriented" things of which you both do very well at times.

With all due respect to all, I have listened to/deleted many a post about
this and that and this and that that have nothing to do with photography,
much less Leicas.  At least this topic does have to do with photography!

Technically, the "Film Demise" topic overall isn't "Leica" either...though,
I believe, it certainly relates TO the use of my Leica, as well as a
discussion about digital imaging sensors...which, some of us, hope we can
use our Leica glass with...someday!