Subject: Re: [Leica] Some superfluous thoughts on the auxilary handgrip
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:11:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/01 8:12:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gbennett@lainet.com writes:

<< I never realized that I'd need to have studied Latin in order to follow the
 >LUG.  Oh well, just a case of omne ignotum pro magnifico est, I guess.
 >
 >M.

 Either that or a case of messageum pepperum cum phrasiae latinae sempre
 semblum importantibus.

Oh my Lord! Just as I had about decided to depart this vale of ....acid
remarks...for want of time to wade through it, I get an opportunity like this
to share a high school latin class gag:

O si vile si ergo -
fortibus es in ero.

O nobile, themis trux;