Subject: Re: [Leica] d.c. luggers & OT Polaroid 600SE
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:53:49 +0200

Just remember to cock the shutter! The Polaroid will also take a mamiya back
with the right adaptor. It is a nice camera with a sharp lens. The usual
darkslide stuff applies (don't mean to be condescending butI don't know what
MF experience you have). The lens, if I remember right, is a 127mm and it is
good, but not brilliant, at handling flare. The ones I've  used didn't have
a lens hood, so maybe a black flag on a clip would do. I keep meaning ot buy
one, but ewverytime I see one I either can't afford it or can't find a
rollfilm back adaptor.

Julian