Subject: [Leica] Some superfluous thoughts on the auxilary handgrip
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:50:56 -0600

The other day I decided to take off the handgrips from my M cameras. I have
had them on for two years now and they never quite felt right. Immediately
the camera felt more comfortable in my hand. Using the grip is definitely
more secure as it allows a relaxed grip on the camera as you carry it but I
have switched to wrapping the neck strap around my wrist to achieve the same
effect. It is also easier to load the camera as the baseplate is now lighter
and smaller. So, for me, the grips stay off.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Some superfluous thoughts on the auxilary handgrip)