Subject: Re: [Leica] RE:The Nikon FM
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: 19 Apr 2001 09:27:50 -0700

On Thu, 19 April 2001, Félix López de Maturana wrote:

<SNIP>
>If, and just if,  there are some of my photographs with some
> value it have depended more of my inspiration and my ability than on my
> gear. Anyway I'm trully and really happy that you love your(mine) gear.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Félix

And there have been occasions where my efforts to transfer inspiration and ability to film have been thwarted because of the limitations of the equipment, most often flare or washed-out colors.  Those problems have not been nearly as frequent since I started using Leica lenses.  A coincidence?  I think not.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe