Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?
From: ShadCat11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:34:39 EDT

<<I have been successful at holding 1 sec with Leicas ever since I started

with a IIIg in 1957.  The secret is in the breathing and the use of support

obtained from leaning against a frame or at least using bone support rather

than muscle support.   Now, I carry a bean bag that my wife made for me.

They work great whether against a vertical frame or a horizontal plane.

Highly recommended.

Roland Smith>>

Once (1970) I handheld a 1 second exposure that came out dead sharp.  I was
leaning against a tree.  That was once in 45 years of photography.  Now I
drink too much coffee.

Allen Zak

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?)