Subject: Re: [Leica] OT-First F100 disaster
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:15:38 -0500

Well, so much for long-term true compatibility. Yes you still can use old
F mount lenses on your new camera but you do have to make adjustments. I
got rid of all my old lenses when I went AF for this reason. The F5 (and
F100) both have a dial on the grip for changing the aperture. I disliked
it at first then got used to it. Now I think its better than the old way
at least as implemented on these cameras.

Sorry your camera broke B.D.
Trade off those old lenses and get new ones!

Henry