Subject: [Leica] Re: Darkroom Air Cleaner
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:51:40 -0700

At 12:41 PM 4/17/01 -0500, Bill Satterfield wrote:
>Have a 8x6 darkroom and need to control dust. Can anyone recomend a good
>air cleaner that will do the job?

This is what I have in my darkroom:

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?sku=SI624

and it works great. I see that they are out of stock right now. When I
bought mine, they had factory refurbished units for half price so I bought
three. One for the darkroom, one for my office, and one for the bedroom.

There is a higher priced unit at:

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview.jhtml?pid=24495800&pca
tid=24&catid=24

which has a special going right now. Buy one, get another for half price.
Find someone who wants one and split the cost of two.

Bottom line... they are silent and do the job.

Jim