Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: personal attacks
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:03:24 -0400

Jim Brick wrote:

> At 05:59 AM 4/17/01 -0700, Brian Reid wrote:
>
>> Everybody please stop these insults at once. They accomplish nothing.
>> If you have to write down insulting words about other people, please
>> send them just to me or send them to your mother or send them to the
>> local newspaper. Do not tar our email list with them.
>

> I apologize to the list for becoming enraged enough to lash-out publicly. I
> meant what I said but I should have said it privately. There is a h-u-g-e
> private, behind the LUG, correspondence on this very subject ...

Well, Brian may cut me off for making this observation....But it's
pretty pathetic that a "h-u-g-e" number of  folks have nothing better to
do, either professionally or in their private life, than spend their
time trashing someone off list. Which doesn't mean I have't on occassion
said something off-list to someone that I wouldn't repeat on list, or
cringed over when I accidentally posted it to the list, but...

B.D.