Subject: Re: [Leica] Moscow info
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:06:18 -0700

There is a photo repair and shop on Arbat Street which is a restored
shopping area a few blocks from the Kremlin.   It is on the second floor and
can be found by the sign out front with Photo spelled in cyrillic with the P
projecting forward as well as to the back.   He has some interesting used
cameras for sale at reasonable prices.

Watch out in the metros.   Pick pockets operate there covered by the crowds.

The people on the street are friendly.   I would use the same caution used
in any major city.

Roland Smith