Subject: Byron's 'comments' - was: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:36:19 -0400

> >At the rate this thread is going, and given the personal direction it has
> >taken at moments, it could very well rival some of our most
> beautiful ugly
> >threads.
>
> I guess the best thing you can say is that Austin has given us another
> tasteful demo of his personality in record time. 0 to 60 in 5 seconds,
> so to speak.

How does my one post, having nothing to do with you, mind you, give you
permission to insult me?  If anyone's out of line here, Byron, it's you.
Including my reply to Arthur (which if you read the follow-up post to Henry
you'd understand why I was short with Arthur) all my posts have been
on-topic.

> Now if we can all agree to kill this thread right now, we'll all be
> ahead of the game!

We'd be ahead of the game if, instead of this juvenile drivel, people posted
something substantive to the thread...or in your case, nothing at all.