Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:42:39 EDT

 I used the Fuji GSW III and the version with the 90mm lens on it. Cant
remember the designation of the 90 version. Both of these cameras have great
lenses, the GSWIII with the 65 in particular. The 6x9 cm format works for me
as it has the same proportions as the Leica. Although they are big and rather
bulky cameras, they are quite lightweight to carry around. Foolishly, I
swapped them for something else and although I am not kept awake at night
longing for them, I would not hesitate getting another set sometime. Last
year in Tokyo I saw an interesting take on that camera- it was a GSW III but
in 6x8 cm format. A portable match to the Fuji 6x8 Studiocamera maybe.
Tom A