Subject: [Leica] 15mm for hans....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:33:29 -0400 (EDT)

>But I will need some inspiration from fellow LUGers how to use this lens.
>If you have published anything on the web with the Heliar 15, please send
>the URL.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Hans Pahlen

hans,
  i'm all over this lens like ugly on a gorilla. i used it extensively in
the bucharest travel diary:

  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/travel/bucharest-2001/

my last two pictures of the week as well:

  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/14/index.html

  http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/13/index.html

and i just shot emily with it yesterday -- it's a funtastic lens. in fact,
plugger jim shulman convinced me not to sell my m3 and just make it the
dedicated 15mm camera. i've been making a lot of fake panoramics with it,
but ordinary camera principles hold -- get close, fill the frame. i do
love this lens....

kc