Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: off to Langkawi
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:50:17 -0700

Howard Cummer wrote:

> [...]
weekend,<<<<<<<<

Hi Howard,

How envious I am of your trip to Langkawi, what a wonderful island
absolutely amazing.  I was there during the 1998 XVI  Commonwealth Games in
Kula Lumper as the shooting ranges were on Langkawi and I had to check out
the photo positions to assure the photogs that all was well for safe photo
positions.

It is my wish to return there some day for a much more leisurely visit, in
other words "all play and no work will make my day!" ;-)

May you enjoy a wonderful selection of great Leica images as the place
absolutely is a photographer's paradise. May you have a safe holiday weekend
as well.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant