Subject: [Leica] TMax 100... and Leica glass
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:19:42 -0700

I shot the San Diego Zoo several weeks ago with my M6+lens-set....  I
developed the film last night in my new JOBO with TmasRS developer.... shots
are honestly a bit too hot for my taste, but the image quality is
stupendous... sharp, contrasty ( aa bit too contrasty)... and nicely
saurated.....  The development used was 5 minutes at 75F with a dilution of
1:4.  I will shoot for 1:9 and 11 minutes tomorrow.... that should retain
all the good stuff, but cut the too high contrast.....

The shot of the trip was a rather large dark brown bird that had found a
pure white mouse.  He got that mouse in his beak and was flipping it
up.....and basically catching it ... showing his prize off to the assembled
crowd... I shot off several frames, when suddenly the mouse went up and
in.....no more mouse.  90 Skinny Emmarit....Neg is real nice....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net