Subject: RE: [Leica] Bag for R8 - was re: Leica Users digest V19 #292
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

Vipul Patel wrote: Hello leica users,
	I have just joined the club and have question about camera bags for my
leica system Presently my system contains R8 body , 19 mmf2.8, 35-70 mm
f/2.8, 100mmf/2.8, 80-200 f/4 and 280 APO telyt f2.8 with module of 1x
And Metz flash for R8. Do any of you have any suggestion which camera
bag would accommodate all easily with out hassle.
Thank you in advance
vipul
Vipul,

That's a nice line-up of R optics you've got there! Welcome to the LUG.
Anything this community doesn't know about Leicas and their application
isn't worth knowing. You'll learn more than you could ever have
imagined from this list, some of it even on topic! <G>

For what it's worth, I find a Lowepro Nova 4 bag just right for my R8
gear. In my bag I can fit my R8 camera with 1 lens attached, 4
additional lenses, a Metz 32-Z2 flash, plus various accessories and a
few rolls of film.

Most of my lenses are smaller than the ones you mention, however, so
the Nova 4 could be a bit of a squeeze for you. (I have 24/2.8, 35/2.0,
60/2.8 macro, 90/2.8 and 180/4.0). If you need it, there is a bigger
size in the same style - the Nova 5, from memory. The Lowepro Nova bags
have a carrying handle and shoulder strap, plus additional loops for
attachment of Lowepro's waist strap as an alternative to
shoulder-carry.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

=====