Subject: Re: [Leica] Rewind knob
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:25:33 -0400

"SonC (Sonny Carter)" wrote:

> I'm glad to hear the rewind has come down in price.  A
> couple years ago, it was about US$100 from Leica NJ.

NO Raimo - What that means is that the lens shade price is utterly
outrageous, not that the rewind knob price is reasonable...;-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Rewind knob)
Message from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] Rewind knob)