Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Advice Sought
From: "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:16:36 +0100

Hi

Noctilux is a great piece of glass. I had one for a number of years until it
was stolen and I have not managed (financially) to replace it yet.

I have used it with and without filters. Mostly I would just use it without
except where I was working in high dust areas or on stage with smoke
machines which cover the front element in oil residue.

enjoy the experience of shooting when nobody else around you can!

Harold