Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: our obligation to pinholeday.org
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:11:48 -0500

>An easier way to make pinhole - type photo is just to take a real picture,
>and put the paper upside down in the enlarging easel and the negative also
>upside down in the carrier, overexpose and burn the corners about 100-200%
>to get the vignetting look.  That way you don't have to be seen taking a
>pinhole photograph, and if it is actually a good shot, you can make a real
>photograph too!  All Bokeh, no focus!
>
>As Jim points out, just remember to use an assumed name if you actually
>display it.  Nome de Pin.
>
>Tom Schofield

You're right!!!!!!!!!!!

My noms de pin will be:

Tom - Pinhole And Proud !
(showing the whole world his pinhole)

Jim - Big Pinhole !
(pinhole landscape murals that look like you can walk right into them)

Kyle, who you gonna be first?
Lets take turns being each of these characters.
Tom one day then the next day be Jim. I'll alternate with you.
We can post a whole body of work under our noms de pin and get listed on
ALL the search engines!!!!!

They/We will be famous!

:)
Henry