Subject: [Leica] Re: [OT] Film for Italy
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:19:30 +1000

> [ What 100 or 400 ISO film to use for travel to Italy]

I have standardised on two different C41 neg films:

o Kodak Supra 100.  Extremely fine grain and sharp - most
  importantly for me though, very easy to scan (unlike Fuji
  Reala).  Also, one of the few pro films which you don't
  have to refrigerate.

o Fuji Press 800.  This is my standard indoor film.  Finer
  grain than NGHII800 and 20% cheaper - the only tradeoff is
  increased contrast (actually an advantage, especially when
  shooting under flouros).  Another easy-to-scan film and
  again, no refrigeration required.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

<http://4020.net>    -> photos, 360° panoramic vrs, sounds