Subject: Re: [Leica] PHSNE (was: First MELUG Meeting)
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:06:27 -0400

At 01:57 PM 4/9/01 -0400, Jim asked of meeting at PHSNE in Waltham:
>Which day and where?

I'll be attending on Saturday the 21st this spring. It's almost a 3 hour
drive, but I'll endeavor to be there when the doors open to the public at
10am. I imagine that everyone else will want to shop around a bit too so
does noon for coffee at the front doors (between the two stairwells that
head up to the gymnasium) sound cool for everyone? (Don't forget your
stamp/ticket or you'll pay twice to get back in.)

I'll be the one with the F6 bag and beat up IIIc. :)

Seriously we should all wear something for ID purposes or something. I
would be cool to know another LUGger on site. Anyone know the Super Secret
Solms passgrip?

Carpe Luminem,
Michael

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] PHSNE (was: First MELUG Meeting))