Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji CU & CZ
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 23:32:23 -0500

excellent films my man!!!!!!!  the fuji 800 spins circles around
the kodak  crap 800.  the new fuji 1600 has the superia technology that
fuji's other print films have. i work at a lab,
so i have tested these two films many times. can't beat the 1600 fuji when
it comes to very low light photography without flash.

chris williams

what am i doing up so late?????????