Subject: [Leica] Neopan 1600
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 11:40:03 -0400

I finally got around to testing Fuji Neopan 1600 which I rated at 1600
and processed in XTOL using the published time. Those of you who
recommended it as being better than TMZ weren't kidding at all. This
stuff is amazing! In my opinion it's not a lot more grainy than my usual
Delta 400, has a very similar "look" and is a true 1600 to boot!

I posted the tests with some close up scans which I think show the grain
and sharpness I'm getting. Perhaps some of you who have more experience
with Neopan than me could take a look and let me know if I am getting
the results I should?  Who knows, maybe I can squeeze a little more out
of this wonderful film.

http://www.camera-craftsman.com/neopan.html

Thanks!

Simon Stevens