Subject: RE: [Leica] was hassy question - NOW work quantity
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:23:34 -0500

>> I go through around 3-4000
>> fashion/product setups with this gear a year.
>>
>> Scott Stewart
>
>Do you really mean 3-4 THOUSAND?  If you worked 200 days a year, that's
>15-20 a day...EVERY day!  I did production commercial work for years, and we
>never did near that many EVERY day.

Austin,

I have done over 100 repetitive set-ups in a day - often, not just once.
Last year I did about a bazillion.
No kidding - an honest bazillion.

Anymore, in product/catalog work if you can't churn out the quantity you
are in Trouble.

Buy a bunch of real expensive digital stuff that will be obsolete in a
few years so you can do more work faster and cheaper!

Make sense now?

signed:
Cross-eyed in Tennessee