Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 /1.4 ASPH
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 21:20:30 -0400

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:33:11 -0400, "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
wrote:

>> My current version (~1 year old) says "ASHP."
>>
>> Gilbert
>
>Mine just says "SPH" (the 'A' was never filled in with white paint).
>
>Dan

Wow!  You've got a collector's item! It's like those stamps that get
printed upside down!  You'll be able to sell it for twice what you
paid!  You've won the Leica Lottery!  Oh wait - it's just another
example of shitty Leica QC ... never mind :-/

Paul

Message from "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com> (RE: [Leica] 35 /1.4 ASPH)