Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:08:40 -0400

At 04:09 PM 4/5/2001 -0700, Brian Reid wrote:
>I protect my gear by putting biohazard labels on carrying cases, and
>buying only colors that look as though they could contain biological
>samples rather than cameras. I have never had anything stolen anywhere
>in the world after I started doing this. Even people who are stupid
>seem to recognize and be afraid of biohazard warnings.

Trust me, Brian, on this:  most crooks can't recognize a stop sign when
they crash into it.  A "Biohazard Warning" would be meaningless to these
dudes.  But folks such as my clients don't hang around airports or the
like, either.  They populate back alleys on the wrong side of the tracks.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!