Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 16:09:31 -0700

> >"steal me please."

> literate?  I represent these guys for a living:  trust me,
> they are, uniformly, dumb as dishwater.

I protect my gear by putting biohazard labels on carrying cases, and
buying only colors that look as though they could contain biological
samples rather than cameras. I have never had anything stolen anywhere
in the world after I started doing this. Even people who are stupid
seem to recognize and be afraid of biohazard warnings.