Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and older lens
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:46:29 +0200

Hi Jim,

I didn't know the lenses had to be Rom-ed to go on the R8! As a matter of
fact I am thinking of buying an R8 and a used 80/1.4 (no ROM), they worked
fine when I tested them.

No, I don't have an extender to use with the macro...

Tarek

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: R8 and older lens)
Reply from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] R8 and older lens and Photoshop)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] R8 and older lens)