Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop! The Leica of...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:22:39 -0400

Sorry, Henry...I'm old enough to have started with cameras I had to
actually master...my first real camera was a battered IIIc with a 50
...and a Weston meter....And no courses, no instruction.....and it
wasn't difficult....

PhotoShop is a zillion layered and featured, humongous and complex
program....I have been working with it without courses or instruction,
other than the book The Digital Darkroom.....I'm not suggesting that
people shouldn't use PhotoShop, just that it takes some real commitment
to master...

B. D.