Subject: RE: [Leica] .....OT....Lobsters
From: "Gordon Webster" <gordonw@midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:07:36 -0400

Right On

Gordon Webster
Waldoboro ME
gordonw@midcoast.com
M2 M3 R4

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]  On Behalf Of Michael E.
Bérubé
Sent:	Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:18 PM
To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject:	Re: [Leica] .....OT....Lobsters

 > -----Original Message-----
 > From: tmlee
 > Whats a group of lobsters called ?

My home state of Maine is somewhat considered "Lobster capital of the
world."

In the Maine Summertime (aka "tourist & mosquito" season) a group of
Lobsters is called a good "suppah" and usually priced out of the native's
budget unless they happen to be or know one of the actual vanishing breed
of lobsterfishermen.

(More technically, many inland Mainers also refer to a group of lobsters as
a "mess'a" ....as in "That, theya is a whole mess'a lobstahs, my friend.")

:)
Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
11th generation Mainer. ayuh.