Subject: RE: [Leica] .....OT....Lobsters
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:31:25 -0400

All...

This thread is reminding me of my teen years in New England.  We used to
sail on the weekends and during vacation up there, from Long Island Sound up
to Narragansett Bay.  On occasion, we would come across lobstermen that
would either sell them to us right out of their boat, or, noting how careful
we were to avoid their lobster traps, they would give them to us without
charge.

Wonderful eating and good memories!

/Mitch Zeissler

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] .....OT....Lobsters)