Subject: Re: [Leica] Myth and anti-myth
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:37:05 -0700

Erwin's comments re:  K64 vs. K25 are also in accord with A&I Labs'
literature from some 20 years ago, which I recall stated that, based upon
their experience with direct positive printing, they found K64 to give
sharper enlargements than K25, due to the higher speed but similar
sharpness -- no matter how steady the support, the higher speed stops
subject movement better, such as wind blown trees, etc.

Tom Schofield

> Recently Erwin Puts wrote:
>
> "Now to kill two more myths. ...
> I have the Kodachrome films which I used as comparison for the 100 to
400ISO
> slide film test some weeks ago. ... The King of all slide films is by now
the Kodachrome 64, which resolves

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Myth and anti-myth)