Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leafscan at 2000+ DPI
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:03:51 -0400

Hi B.D.

Thanks for the compliment.  But I only do photography as my "passion." I
might shoot only 1/2 dozen rolls in a good week, especially this time of
year when it isn't nice out yet in the Boston area. I have tremendous
respect for all of you who make your living through photography.  I
don't think that I could ever manage the day-to-day consistency in your
work that you folks have to deliver.

Jim

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Leafscan at 2000+ DPI)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leafscan at 2000+ DPI)